Free Flow Exerciser
With over 55 years of reputable experience, the Trojan Horsewalkers’ Free Flow Exercisers have been designed for durability and are easy to operate. Many clients like the more natural exercise that a horse gets in the “Free Flow” alley set up. The versatile control box features allows owners to have the desired flexibility for their equine exercises along with peace of mind in terms of their horses safety.
Call for Pricing and Availability
Drive system utilizes a variable speed, 2 HP / 3 Phase electric motor that mounts directly to an industrial gearbox. From the gearbox a carbon steel shaft moves the heavy duty chain to control the speed of the exerciser. Trojan’s control boxes are easy to use and allow our clients to adjust the direction and speed as they see fit for their specific needs. These control boxes can be special ordered to include pre-programmed exercises if desired
2.5" Sch. 40 pipe
Heavy Duty Cable
Quality craftsmanship built for your equine champions!
Trojan Horsewalkers' Specifications
The core drive assembly is uniform for Trojan Horsewalkers' Products!
- Free Flow Exercisers available in 4 , 6, or 8 Horse Designs
- Standard Diameter for 4 Horse Design - 46.5'
- Standard Diameter for 6 and 8 Horse Design - 58.5'
- Variable Speed / Multi-Direction Control Box standard with all exercisers (inquire about our advanced programable control boxes)
- 220 / Single Phase Power required at the control box location
- 1 Year Warranty on all products
- Minimal Maintenance
If you are looking for quality, you just found it! Widely used by trainers of all breeds of horses, in all phases of conditioning.
Call Us - 855-265-4222
Email - [email protected]
Mailing Address - 26822 Highway 59, Wayne, OK 73095